“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanks Haley!

My wonderful 11 year old niece donated $20 to the walk this weekend! She actually mentioned it months ago, but it took a while for the powers-that-be who manage her bank account to actually make the donation. Isn't it SOOOOOO sweet that she would use some of her hard-earned money to support the 3Day? OK, so maybe the money wasn't hard-earned as it's birthday and Christmas gifts she's received over the years in her bank account, but she still chose to spend it on me and the 3Day! I love seeing kids involved in charity work! Thanks Haley! I love you and you make me very proud!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and I am proud of you for doing the walking.It was my pleasure to give you $20 because you deserve it very much!!!

Love Always,
Haley Yerid xoxo

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I love you and I am proud of you for doing the walking.It was my pleasure to give you $20 because you deserve it very much!!!

Love Always,
Haley Yerid xoxo

August 6, 2008 2:29 PM

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of Haley, $20 is a lot of money for a 11 year old. You guys have raised her well!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of your niece!

Pssst... your listed as one of the "top fund raisers" on the 3-day Boston site. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

You know we told her we couldn't send cash throughthe mail and she wanted to make 100% sure that you knew it was from her! :) What a great kid!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I think it was great of you to walk the three days you did. Its awesome to know that there are people out there that care about others besides having to work and pay some bills, which we know every grown-up has to be concerned about that. Lucky for me im still a kid, for now.You are one of my fewest idles and im glad you take a spot in my life. God bless you Aimee Floyd, and i wish you the best that can ever happen to someone.


Love,
a friend.