“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Friday, August 22, 2008

Amazing Supporters!!!

The 3Day community is blessed with an amazing support system who dedicate themselves to cheering on the walkers during all 3Days. I'm lucky enough to have 2 parents who are among the best supporters a walker could ask for! Among all the signs, cheering, candy, stickers, spray bottles, etc, there's always something that really stands out.

This year it happened on Day 2 before we reached the Cheering Station in Brockton. A woman was handing out a small piece of paper to every walker, and we all took the time to read it and am grateful we did. I thought I lost it temporarily after handing it off to my family at the Cheering Station, but luckily they held on to it and I have it ready for my scrapbook. Thank you Caroline for scanning it in so I could share it here as well.

No comments: