“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mange!

Today I had what is probably my last training walk until the 3Day starts on Friday! Met up with some friends who have trained together a lot this year and we walked our favorite route through the city. 11 miles in all and the theme of the day was FOOD. We had our best peaches yet at Haymarket and finished the walk at a local Italian restaurant with big plates of pasta. And a glass of wine for me and Mandy......I just couldn't do a toast with a glass of water! Plus I figure we deserved it! I also made everyone promise to be on the lookout for great ice cream places on the 3Day route and call me if they see one up ahead so I know where to stop. Anyone wonder why I never lose weight during all this training?! :-)


Don't you love Eileen's hat?!

No comments: