“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Monday, August 11, 2008

No more company

Grammy hurt her back and won't be able to come up from Florida for the 3Day. She's on some medicine and hopefully will be feeling better soon. I'm so depressed she won't be making the trip north. Having done the walk before I was more excited this year to have her here to experience the 3Day than I was to participate. And to top if off we were going to be together during Closing Ceremonies. Tonight I'm going to have a pity-party for myself and tomorrow try to get excited again for the 3Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll be with you in spirit! After all, one doesn't get to be almost 93 without spirit!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry and am sending you a big hug. - Kat

Anonymous said...

Hi Kiddo, I am so sorry that Gramn won't be with you; even though it's not the same, we will take lots of pictures. As you know she is VERY disappointed she won't be up! Love you and am VERY proud of the differnce you make!!