“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Feet

Now that the 3Day is over (for 2008), it was time to treat my feet to a Pedicure! Saturday I went with my mother and sister to Bella Sante for Pedicures and my feet are now beautiful, soft, and callous free! Actually, the technician was shocked to hear I had just walked 60 miles as I had "baby soft feet and no blisters." My sister and mother are not as lucky in the feet department.....even without walking in the 3Day. My Dad was proud though that I have "his feet" which are soft no matter what. I stopped at Sabon afterwards and bought some wonderful shea butter for my feet and now they feel amazing! Love the 3Day, but gotta love soft pretty feet at well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 3 Day again. You did awesome. And that story about the pedicure is hilarious b/c my dad thinks his feet are perfect too...must be something in the genes.