“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cold Ears, brrrrr!

Can someone please tell the Weather Gods that it's the middle of May and I need some warm temps?! On Tuesday morning when I walked weather.com said it "felt like 39 degrees" and this morning it "felt like 48 degrees." I made myself retire my gloves last week so I kept my fingers warm inside of the long sleeves of my sweatshirt. But my ears didn't have that luxury. They were SOOOO cold with the cold wind coming off of the ocean! Here it is almost the end of May and I actually saw one person walking with ear muffs. Smart girl. Wish it had been me! The weather forecast for the next few days is 70-80 degrees, so by Memorial Day I hope to be retiring the sweatshirt and permanently digging out the short sleeve tops. Wish me weather luck!

No comments: