“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grammy

As you may remember I walk in honor of my 92-year YOUNG Grandmother who is a Breast Cancer Survivor. She lives in Florida, but just decided to come up in August to cheer me on and come to Closing Ceremonies!!!! I'm so excited Grammy will be part of this amazing event! She's always been a walker herself. Her complex holds an Olympics every year and she's been known to participate in the "Walking" event doing a couple of loops around her building. She'll have you know her team has been known to win in the past! Hopefully the weather will coorporate and she'll feel up to walking a little bit with me during the weekend. I know she'll LOVE the attention!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great that your grammy is coming!!! She sounds so cute.

Anonymous said...

Aimee:

Your Grammy, my Aunt Grace, has always been one of my heroes.

Love,
Franny

Aimee said...

Franny, so GREAT to hear from you! Gram is also one of my heroes (and favorite people!)

Love,
Aimee