“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dear John...

OK, so that's not exactly the type of letter I hope to receive, but I DO hope to receive lots of fun notes while I'm on the 3Day!!! Last year I got a ton of mail while on the event and LOVED reading the letters, cards, and looking at the cute pictures your kids drew for me! In fact, I picked up my mail on Friday of the walk, re-read it Saturday, again the next week, and even again during the last year. Guess that means I really loved getting all your letters! If you're up for sending a note this year, I'd love to hear from you!

Here's the info.....
*** all mail must be postmarked by Aug 5th
***Envelopes only please, no boxes or large packages can be delivered.

Mail letters to:

Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office
ATTN: AIMEE FLOYD
P.O. Box 1234
N. Kingstown, RI 02852

No comments: