“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Friday, June 29, 2007

You've Got Mail

The 3Day will have a "post office" in the campground where I can get letters during the actual event. I've been so lucky to have received many wonderful cards, notes and emails during my training and they have truly inspired to keep walking on some of the longer walks. I'd love to have some more inspiration during the 60 mile walk!!! So if you want to send a letter/card/yellow sticky/quick note, I'd love to hear from you! No packages will be accepted, so an actual Bed delivery or other modern conveniences is out of the question!


Here are the details:
* All mail must be postmarked by July 20th.
* Only letters, no packages, will be accepted.

Mail to:
3-Day Camp Post Office
Aimee Floyd
PMB 232
203 Washington Street
Salem, MA 01970-3680

No comments: