“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pedicure
After 100's of miles training you can imagine I don't have the cutest feet these days! Luckily I haven't had problems with blisters, or lost a toenail (yuck!) like many walkers. However I do have well earned callouses on my previously nice feet. One of the 1st things you learn during training is that callouses are good. They give your feet a tough layer of skin. Under NO circumstances do you allow someone to rub it all away during a pedicure! Needless to say, the pedicurist is making out like a bandit b/c I pay the full price but only ask for the nails to be trimmed and the polish changed. Today I went 3-Day with my pedicure. I chose a BRIGHT pink polish and had her paint a hot pink, Pink Ribbon symbol on each big toe!
Only 2 full days left until the event!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till you have those "beautiful" feet back!