“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Friday, July 20, 2007

Cheering Stations

Want to come out and support 2500+ walkers? Want to show your kids what charity looks like up close and personal? Want to laugh at me in spandex and a fanny pack? Whatever the reason, I'd love to see you! Click here for times and locations of Cheering Stations! Each day I'll have an idea of my pace and probably a shorter 1 hour window when I'll hit each mark. Give me a call and I'll let you know the time. Or go anytime and cheer on my fellow walkers!!!

Also:
* If you want, bring a chair to Closing Ceremonies and Cheering Stations!
* Here's the Boston staff: on the left my coach Aimee, the other coach Meredith, and the walker recruiter. Sorry can't remember her name, but she's very friendly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aimee! You are amazing! And now you have outdoors gear--I remember when you once told me you didn't own a backpack or sneakers!

Anonymous said...

FYI to the world - I STILL don't own a backpack. But I am the proud owner of FOUR fanny packs. Took a while to find the right one!