“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Monday, April 16, 2007

Hip Replacement
I must be old if I'm having hip problems. In Feb my right hip started hurting when I walked more than 4 miles. Not a good sign when I'm training to walk 60 miles. After a quick trip to the doctor I've been assured that it's not Arthritis (that should be comforting, except for the fact that at 34 it NEVER occurred to me it might be arthritic!) and with a little physical therapy I should have no problem. The PT says I have a "weak trunk." Now I may not know ANYTHING about music, but I do know about "junk in the trunk" so I immediatey say "what's the trunk? my bumm?" HAHA Except I was serious!
(If anyone clueless like me, the trunk is the middle of your body - abs, back, etc.)

No comments: