“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Monday, April 7, 2008

Pink Posse

Yesterday I joined a group for a training walk around a lake up in Wakefield. It was great to meet more walkers and chat with folks during the 5 mile walk. I was also re-aquainted with some of the Pink Posse! The group I walked with is called the Pink Angels and they have close to 100 members. A few of their husbands dress up during the 3-Day and cheer on the walkers all weekend. Here's a picture of the Posse last year.....the guys looked a lot different yesterday in regular clothes!

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Hi Aimee - It's Sarah. Followed the link to your blog in your email!

So funny you have a picture of these guys! Last year my friends and I cut through Blue Hills on Friday night to go down to the Cape for a weekend and saw these guys standing on the side of the road! It's even documented here