“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

iPod

Well, you definitely can't accuse me of being either knowledgable about music or a gadget person. It took me until December to join the iPod generation. And do I ever LOVE it!!! Last year during training people asked me if I listened to music, but the answer was always no. I think out of embarrasment for even owning it, I finally did throw away my Walkman a few years ago. Thats right folks, I had never even upgraded to a Discman! All my shame is gone now that I own an iPod Nano. What a difference music makes during training. A special thanks to all the girls from KU who put together a bachelorette CD for my friend Kat about 5 years ago. It's made up of 2 discs with every classic chick song you can think of (Jesse's Girl, GreaseMegamix, etc) so that's currently in heavy rotation during training!

No comments: