“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mark Rules!

I'm blessed to have many wonderful friends! One of these folks, Mark, was kind enough to help me work on some 3 Day artwork I had dreamed up. The only problem with the dream? I can't draw and my computer experience is with Excel spreadsheets not Photoshop! Luckily Mark is the exact opposite ~ and a professional artist to boot! He came up with some great artwork for me. I love it!!! And an extra-special THANK-YOU to Mark because the type of drawing I was looking for was not in his specialty of Caricature design, but he was still able to come through for me like a champ! As I said, Mark's expertise is Caricatures, so be sure to check out his blog to see his recent work. If your looking for a unique gift or to hire an artist to add some flare to your special occasion, his Cariactures really are amazing and truly capture the essence of the person!

No comments: