“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Baaaacckk!!!


That's right folks, I'm back for a 2nd helping of the Breast Cancer 3Day Walk!!! The 60 mile journey last year was amazing, and I'm looking forward to walking this year as a seasoned pro. At least I know what to expect when it comes to putting up a tent and camping, and it really is as easy as everyone assured me! After meeting such amazing people walking, crewing, and supporting the 3Day last year, I couldn't walk away......so I'm walking forward....another 60 miles at a time! So, it's time to start training again. And fundraising. And buying lots of moleskin and vaseline for my feet to ward off blisters! As always, THANK YOU for your support!!! Hope you enjoy following my journey here on the blog!

Love,
Aimee

No comments: