“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get Started!

Tonight I volunteered at a "Get Started" meeting helping to register new Walkers for the 3Day and answer questions. I met some great veteran walkers who I hope to train with once the weather starts to cooperate! Not to mention there were some really great new Walkers in the room I was lucky enough to chat with as they start on this amazing journey.

It also made me realize it's about time I start getting ready for 2009 - Training and Fundraising will kick off soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Aimee,

You are a pistol. Thank you so much for bringing your enthusiasm, knowledge and passion to the meeting tonight.

Thank you for sharing all things 3-Day with not only the veterans but the newbies as well.

I know our paths will cross again and I hope it's soon.

Thank you again for being part of tonight's meeting. I sincerely appreciate the time, energy, passion and devotion every person brings to the Breast Cancer 3-Day.

You are a ROCK STAR!

Always,
Sharyn