“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blessed

Thank You!

The 3 Day community never ceases to amaze me. And I’m lucky for that fact. This will be my 3rd walk and people have supported me beyond my wildest dreams.

I know all of my failures…..
I still haven’t to sent out a 2009 letter or donation request. I have been more than negligent in updating my blog with 3Day news……even though I promised I would be better at doing that this year.

I may have been negligent, but my supporters have not. Without a letter or email requesting a donation, I have received my first donation for 2009! To say I’m shocked is an under-statement, but I am forever grateful for having supportive 3Day fans, and more importantly wonderful people in my life who take care of me without me even asking.

You’re the best!!!

No comments: